• Please also note that starting from 11 Apr 2021,you will be required to login to government digital services for businesses (G2B) using Singpass instead of Corppass.

Application for Flammable Material Import Licence


Click here for more info on SingPass

if you have issues with your SingPass, you may
contact SingPass at +65 6643 0555 or email

Please visit SingPass for more details.